Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Remediation Rubric

As someone kindly reminded me, I forgot to create a rubric with you all. Here is the rubric I tend to use. Please feel free to make suggestions that I will consider; otherwise, this is what I will use to assess your projects. Short and simple. To get help with your memo look on the assignment prompt where there is a list of exactly what you need to include in your memo.

Excellent

On Track

Emerging

Off Track

The Functionality of the Remediation: it offers something new that readers can’t get from the original


Understanding of your Medium and Engagement with its Affordances: You understand the conventions of your medium and you use both them and the strengths that come with your medium


Understanding your Audience


Effectiveness of the Genre and Medium


Process Memo is a full 3-4 SINGLE-spaced pages and addresses all the components listed in the assignment prompt

No comments:

Post a Comment